Curious about sleep in general? Here are below a few links that will help you understand “sleep” better.
- Time to fall asleep: the proper term is “sleep latency”, you can read more on the Wikipedia article
- Brain Basics: Understanding Sleep article from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- The 8 hours sleep myth: “Stop trying to get 8 hours of sleep“
What is important to get a better night is:
- try to sleep at the same time every night
- exercice: regular exercice often help people sleep
- avoid coffee, nicotine and alcohol
- try to relax before falling asleep: warm bath, reading a book
- monitor your room temperature
- avoid modern ‘screen’ like a phone/tablet before sleeping, let your eyes rest
Use our “Best Sleep Time” application to help you sleep better.